Friday, July 10, 2009

Famous Korean Movie Lines

Today Videogum has introduced the self-explanatory Best New Party Game 5: #1stdraftmovielines. In keeping with the remarkably limited scope of this blog, I present #1stdraftkoreanmovielines (for the two people I know with Twitter):


"Forget it Jihoon, it's Americatown."

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn, unless you are older than me or went to the following colleges:"

"You can't handle the truth!"*

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies across a 2.5 mile demilitarized zone."

"As Kim Jong Il is my witness, I imagine I'll be hungry for the foreseeable future."*

"Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to book me, aren't you?"

"Oh no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was disloyalty to government killed the dissenter."*

"I feel the need - the need to respect my elders!"


* North Korea only


...Your turn? We should do this all day.

5 comments:

  1. "I love the smell of Kimchi in the morning"

    "Roh-Sih-Buh-Dih"

    "You had me at anyoung"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I don't think we're on 32nd Street anymore, Dinner."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you need a closing comment,since Justin is no longer in Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you ask me, the best way to close out a blog is to quote another blogger....

    ReplyDelete